Warranty Protection Advantage
Our watches come with full manufacturer warranties that are honoured internationally. All manufacturers provide 1-2 years (please refer to product page for exact warranty time period). Being an exclusive authorized distributor for all brand available on this platform Zotick.com has the best manufacturer resources and knowledge about the products.
Our aim to give our customers the best service and we understand that having a warranty is a major concern when purchasing a watch, therefore Zotick.com provides its own warranty to replace the manufacturer's warranty.
Just register your watch and get 1-year extended warranty
What's Not Covered
The Zotick.com warranty does not cover any damage resulting from, water/moisture damage. Additionally, the warranty does not cover any damage to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet/band, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch. Damage which occurs due to having the watch serviced by a third party, nulls and voids the warranty from Jomashop.com.
This limited warranty does not cover any damage if there is evidence of excessive wear and tear, or if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines. Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty or any implied warranties.
- External wear-and-tear from normal daily use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel,straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by outside force, improper use, or ANY such incidental damages which occur by dropping or banging the timepiece.
- Any lost/missing stones or gems on the outer portion of the watch or watch face
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts void the warranty
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant featuring a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing from receiving water damage inside the stem. Water damage is not covered under warranty by Jomashop.com nor any manufacturer.